Wednesday, April 17, 2013

10 months old

James turned 10 months old on March 23rd.  That evening he started getting his very first stuffy nose.  Poor guy!  I ended up taking him to the doctor just to make sure it was nothing more than that after we got home from Fulton.  He weighed 19lbs and was 28 inches long when I took him in!  He's a growing boy.

I can not believe how fast time is going with him.  It makes me sad to look back at pictures of when he was a tiny baby. But when I look at him each day I am just in awe of how much he is learning.  Hearing him laugh makes my day.


Getting a picture of this wiggle worm was so hard. I don't even want to think about how hard it's gonna be for months 11 and 12. But it will be so neat to be able to look back at all of the picutres and see how he's grown. 


No comments:

Post a Comment