Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Trip to GA

My mom and dad were kind enough to buy me a plane ticket so that we could visit GA during my nieces spring break.  We flew down after church on Easter, and stayed until April 11th.  It was another relaxing trip.

James and I went to see Joshua's family on the 6th. They work so are only time to see them was on a weekend day. James enjoyed seeing them which was nice.  I was able to leave for a little while and go see my friends mom Mrs. Debbie. She had a stroke and is in the hospital in Roswell, so while I was close by I wanted to see her.  I'm pretty sure that Joshua's family was happy that I left James with them, since they don't get to see him often. 

We had to go to a funeral while we were in town so we got to see some of my mom's side of the family that we don't normally see. They all thought James is a cutie! Of course! 

On Sunday the 7th after church we went out to my grandparents house to have a cook out.  My brother came up with my nieces, and my other grandparents came over too.  It was such a fun day. We played monkey in the middle, ate good food, and enjoyed each others company. 

I took James to the park almost every day. He enjoys swinging so much.  I can't wait till the playground is installed at our apartments.

We were able to see my best friend, a good friend that I used to work with, and also my cousins wife.  My mom was able to get extra snuggles with James cause she put him to bed almost every night.  James got his second tooth while we were there, and he got to try mema's meatsauce, otherwise known as spaghetti. Mema's meatsauce is what I always ate when I stayed with my grandparents.  It's my favorite meal, she makes the sauce from scratch and it's so meaty.

 Addison
 Kaeleigh and Mackenzie
Grandpa

My dad

Kaeleigh

Kenzie and Kaeleigh

Monkey in the middle- proof I need to loose some lbs






Hal (my grandfather on my dad's side) and James



Grandpa and James







James and Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment