Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Catch Up

Since I follow so many people's blogs, I figured it was time to really get one going.  I can't think of a better way for people to keep up with what's happening in our lives.  I guess I will play "catch up" in this post. 

Joshua and I met on December 23, 2007. I had been eyeing him while volunteering at Toys for Tots.  It was the last night of the campaign and there was a bit of a celebration after the last toys were handed out.  I decided I needed to muster up the courage and talk to Joshua.  I sure am glad I did.  We have now been together for two years and are getting married December 5th. 

                                                           Joshua and Addison (Disney 2009)
                                                         

                                                  Joshua and I Marine Corps Ball 2008


                                            Joshua carving pumpkins with Kenzie and Kaeleigh 2009


The next few shots are some of the pictures my sister in law Ashley took for us.  She does an excellent job with photography. http://www.ashleybrawner.com/
<>


August 9th Joshua starts his first job, and will be in training for 4-8 months in Birmingham Alabama.  Once he has completed training we will be moving to a new city.  Not sure what city yet....that will be determined during his training.  I am excited to be moving, but don't like not knowing where to.  Hopefully we will find out early on in the training.  The available cities at this point are: Richmond, Little Rock, Detroit, Cinncinnati, Los Angeles and San Francisco.  We are pulling for Richmond, it's not too far from GA and it looks like a nice city. Once we know what city, and when we will be moving, I will start looking for a job.

I have more pictures to share, but the computer is being too slow tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment