Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Broken Computer and an Update

Joshua's laptop died so he is now using mine all the time. I could do posts on it still, but James got to it and pulled the space bar off. I can not for the life of me figure out how to get it back on there. So I am stuck having to post from my iPad. Hopefully we can get the space bar back on the laptop soon and I can start using it again while Josh is at work.

On July 6th I started weight watchers, and since starting I have dropped 6.4lbs!!! I know that my ton of my friends are doing Advocare and that they have great results with it, but I just don't have the money that is required to be able to take all their products. I really am trying my best to eat healthy and lose weight. Looking at the pictures from James' birthday I see just how big I really am, and it's not pretty. I want to be around to bug James when he is much older, so I finally decided to get my act together and make changes! As I hit goals I will take pictures of myself and take measurements so that I can really keep up with things. 

James is growing like a weed and is all over the place. He can climb onto all the furniture, and I even caught him in the kitchen table this morning. He is learning to run and is getting fast. I really love this age, but I have to admit that it is hard to discipline him. He's just so cute and I can't stay mad at him for long. I know that he needs discipline, and he does get it, but getting spankings doesn't phase him. I made a time out bench and it will be getting lots of use in the future. This boy is strong willed and wants to get his way all the time. 











No comments:

Post a Comment