Tuesday, April 23, 2013

11 Months Old!

James turned 11 months old today! I can't believe that he will be 1 in just a month. The past 11 months have flown by. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was seeing my baby for the first time. I have enjoyed every single moment since he was born. It truly is a blessing to be able to be this little guys mom. I can't imagine life with out him. 

I stuck him on the scale this morning and it said 20lbs 2oz. He's my little guy, pants that are size 9 months are big in the waist and long on him. lol!  He can wear 12 month t-shirts, and onsies. He's got a long torso and short legs. He is still able to wear some 6 month pjs, but is mostly in 9 month stuff. I did buy him some new overalls that are 12months and they fit him good. Buying shirt and shorts sets are not good right now cause they pants will be too big, and the shirt will fit. Hopefully the shorts that have been bought for him already will fit him next summer. 

James is a crawling machine, he crawls so fast.  He pulls up on everything, climbs on his chair, climbs in the cabinets, walks with his walking toys. He loves to pull on the cats collar. The cat loves to swat at him!  He loves to be outside. Thankfully we have a balcony, so we have been spending time each afternoon out there. Our apartments are brand new and do not have a playground yet. They are supposed to be putting one it. So once it's in we will be there swinging every day! 

James is currently saying: mama, dada, nini, nina, di, ma, na. He babbles all the time. I swear he is speaking his own language. He is waving bye bye, can do the touchdown signal, and will try to give the home run signal too. 











No comments:

Post a Comment