Sunday, September 30, 2012

Baby Laughs!

Sorry I've been MIA...we have been visiting family in GA! My 10 year high school reunion was on the 22nd, so we drove down for it.  James and I stayed an extra week and Joshua went home so he could work.  While we were staying with Joshua's parents James laughed and I caught it on video!

After Joshua went back home James and I went to stay with my parents for the week. On the 25th we went to the aquarium with my brother and his family and my grandparents. It was lots of fun, but way too long of  a day for James. We got there when it opened at 10am and weren't done until 3:30pm. 
James riding in his stroller like a big boy!

Playing in the exersaucer
 Napping at Mema and Grandpa's (my grandparents)
 Holding his bottle
 Looking cute
 Monkey on the butt!
 Sock monkey pjs!


No comments:

Post a Comment