Friday, August 31, 2012

The Woombie

I love to swaddle James, and he sleeps better when he is swaddled.  I hate it that he constantly breaks out of the blanket though.  We use the Swaddleme blankets, and I like how soft and thin they are. But once those arms are free James is awake.  I was at a little store we have here in the town I live in and they carry a brand called Woombie. I looked them up on the web and love their swaddle design. 

http://www.thewoombie.com/convertible_leggies.html


They have many more types to choose from, but this is my favorite. I like that you can eventually let the arms free but he would still feel "swaddled" because of the design.  I really wish that I knew someone who had used these before so I would know if they really work well or not. I would hate to spend money and have them not work well.  But I might just bite the bullet and buy one and see how it goes. I think it would help James sleep through the night and I would finally get a full nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment