Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just a little update

So my first week of working for Chase is behind me.  I really think I am going to like being a teller.  Last week I mostly was just doing online training.  That got to be pretty boring, but once I was done with it I got to watch the other tellers run transactions for customers, and actually help with some.  It's a pretty fast paced job, which will be nice.  This week I only work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have to drive up to Middletown, OH for teller training. It's over an hour away from our house, so it's gonna be a long 3 days. 

Joshua and I have been incredible lazy this weekend.  There is so much I could be doing around the apartment, but I just want to be a bum!  Although today I did clean the carpet in our bedroom.  Not something I wanted to do, but Sadie (the dog) decided to poop on the carpet during the night, and smeared in it.  I went out and bought a carpet cleaner.  It was amazing to see how dirty the carpet was, and we have only lived here for 6 months.  I will be cleaning the spare bedroom carpet later, cause the cat has thrown up in there many times and it stained the carpet.  Then I will work on the living room, cause both animals have thrown up in there.  I really hope that the carpet will stay clean for a few months after I get done cleaning it all.  But it's not likely with our animals in the house.  Oh well, I love them even though they are messy. 

I know my posts are boring, and I'm not even sure anyone reads them. But it's fun to write about what goes on in the Lovett house.

No comments:

Post a Comment